Jalapeño Popper Pizza is the ultimate party food mash up! You have the cheesy, spiciness from a jalapeño popper on top of a pizza crust. This is easy pizza recipe that everyone will love!
Want to make it all from scratch? Try my EASY Pizza Dough Recipe!
- 1 Jalapeño Popper Pizza Is the Perfect Party Food!
- 2 What Are Jalapeño Poppers?
- 3 Ingredients:
- 4 How To Make Jalapeño Popper Pizza:
- 5 What Can You Add To This Pizza Recipe:
- 6 Love Pizza? Here Are Some More Pizza Recipes You Will Love:
Jalapeño Popper Pizza Is the Perfect Party Food!
This Jalapeño Popper Pizza is SUCH an easy recipe that is perfect for parties, Game Day Tailgating, or a quick weeknight dinner. It will be done in just about 30 minutes, and I guarantee people will be asking for the recipe…which is incredibly simple!
You can make this with homemade pizza dough, or simply the process even more by using a store bought crust. Either way, it will turn out great!
What Are Jalapeño Poppers?
If you have never heard of Jalapeño Poppers, they are a classic appetizer! You take a jalapeño, slice it in half, scoop out the seeds, and fill it with a seasoned cheese mixture. You can then dip them in breadcrumbs and bake or deep fry, OR wrap them in bacon and bake until crisp! Regardless, they are always a favorite.
What I did today was take all those flavors and put it on a pizza crust and baked it all together. You end up with a cheesy, slightly spicy pizza that everyone will love!
- Pizza Dough. You can use store bough or homemade!
- Cream Cheese. Make sure it’s room temperature so it’s easy to mix and spread.
- Sour Cream. Full fat r low fat will both work!
- Ranch Seasoning. Just the dry seasoning that comes in a packet.
- Grated Cheese. You can use all cheddar, all mozzarella, or a combo if the two!
- Sliced Jalapenos. You can use fresh jalapeños or the pickled ones in a jar, whichever you prefer!
How To Make Jalapeño Popper Pizza:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. You can also use a pizza stone if you prefer!
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch seasoning. Spread this on your unbaked crust.
- Top with grated cheese and then jalapeños. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the crust is golden!
What Can You Add To This Pizza Recipe:
You can get creative with the toppings on this pizza. Here are a few additions that will be great:
- Diced or shredded chicken. If you have some leftover chicken, a rotisserie chicken, or just are looking to make this more of a meal chicken is a great addition!
- Chopped cooked bacon. This would be amazing!
- To amp up the spice: Add cayenne pepper to the cream cheese mixture.
- Smoked paprika. This would be a great addition to the cream cheese mixture to add a little smokiness!
- Avocado. When the pizza is done some diced avocado would be delicious!
- Garnish ideas: cilantro, a drizzle of ranch dressing, black olives, hot sauce
Love Pizza? Here Are Some More Pizza Recipes You Will Love:
This pizza is the ultimate mash up of two popular party foods! Jalapeño Popper Pizza is super easy to make and incredibly delish!
- 1 (15- ounce) pizza dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (1- ounce) package dry Ranch seasoning
- 1 ½– 2 cups grated cheddar or mozzarella (or a combination of the two)
- 1 cup sliced fresh jalapeños or jarred jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch seasoning together until smooth. Side aside.
- Press the pizza dough into a large rectangle on the parchment paper, about 1/4- inch thick.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the dough leaving 1/2- inch at the edge as the crust.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly on top of the cream cheese layer. Place the jalapeños evenly on top of the grated cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 25 minutes until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reheat, place in preheated 400°F oven for 5 minutes.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, appetizer, jalapeño poppers, pizza recipe, game day
Want To Save This Recipe?
PIN for later: